I have been arrested twice, I am not afraid of going to jail for the third time, Maryam Nawaz PAkistan



 LAHORE: PML-N Vice President Maryam Nawaz has asked the government why it is hiding behind the judiciary and NAB, let's compete in the field.


Talking to media in Lahore, Maryam Nawaz said that NAB has filed a petition in the Lahore High Court against my bail. It was said that I am giving statements so bail should be rejected. Nothing could be more ridiculous than this. How did the NAB get the power to investigate? Have you changed your responsibilities? A case should be registered against them. The job of NAB is not to catch corruption but to become a spokesperson. NAB has failed miserably in catching corruption.


Maryam Nawaz said that they are trying to run the judiciary with a gun on their shoulders, come and fight Maryam Nawaz in the field, why do you ever hide behind NAB in High Court, NAB lied in High Court that it cooperated in investigation. No, the NAB is bothered that I am interfering in politics, I call flour and sugar thieves thieves, but I will represent the people and will continue to raise my voice on interference in politics, the Muslim League will not remain silent, inflation, She will speak against nepotism, making Lahore a garbage dump, gas and electricity theft.


Maryam Nawaz said that whenever NAB called me, she stood outside NAB office but she did not open the door, I was attacked and stoned, it has been a year since then NAB has not called me, you are in revenge. Even if you have failed, are you using the shoulder of the judiciary? I hope that the High Court will not only reject this petition but also block the path of such ridiculous petitions.


PML-N vice president said, "I have cut two jails. You cannot scare Maryam Nawaz by threatening to send her to jail and reject her bail because Maryam Nawaz is not a coward like Imran Khan who ran away by climbing the wall when surrounded by police." Gone, if I am a politician, I will do politics, I have been imprisoned twice before, I will be imprisoned a third time, I will give this gadder to someone else. Gaitunwaz Sharif will launch the movement from London.


Maryam Nawaz said that if such retaliatory actions were taken, the PML-N would not remain silent. Those who are dreaming of smashing (crushing) Maryam are fighting hand and foot to save their sinking ship. The DM will not sit with the government and will not talk, this government has neither constitutional nor legal status.


Maryam Nawaz said that when the government is in trouble, Corona comes, Corona comes in opposition meetings, not in government meetings, Imran Khan is a bigger threat than Corona, Corona's vaccine has arrived, Imran Khan's vaccine is that If the people reject them and throw them out, the opposition has the option of a long march and resignations.


The PML-N Vice President further said that the government is only working on secret things, installing hidden cameras in the Senate Hall is a big issue, the cameras were installed at the behest of whom, a vote of confidence was taken from the National Assembly by force, only Not only for us but also their own members have been removed from these agencies.


Maryam Nawaz said that she will not go abroad until Imran Khan is sent home, the government's dream of sending me abroad will not come true, until Imran Khan and this government go home, I put the tickets in the tray and I will not accept the offer.


Replying to a question on the controversial statement of Mian Javed Latif, he said that Pakistan is alive and will remain, the statement of Mian Javed Latif was distorted, there is no doubt about his patriotism.

Post a Comment

0 Comments