Aamir Khan gave a reason for saying goodbye to social media all of a sudden

 


Mumbai: Bollywood's Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan has given a reason for saying goodbye to social media.


A few days ago, Aamir Khan surprised his fans and media representatives by saying goodbye to social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) on the occasion of his 56th birthday. He said goodbye to social media and said this is my last post.


There was no reason for Aamir Khan to say goodbye to social media all of a sudden, so his fans were shocked by his decision. However, he has now given a reason for leaving social media.

Read also: Aamir Khan says goodbye to social media


During the screening of the film "Koi Jaane Na" yesterday, when the media representatives asked him about this decision, Aamir Khan said, "Don't put your theories, I live in my own tune. Where am I on social media?" I don't post on social media anyway.


Aamir Khan said that even when there was no social media, we were in touch with you and other people, so I will still be in touch with people through media.


Aamir Khan further said that now in this situation when I have said goodbye to social media, the role of media representatives has increased a lot because I will be in touch with the people only through media so you people should be happy and I (Media representatives) have full confidence.


It should be noted that Aamir Khan has said goodbye to social media from his personal accounts. However, he will stay in touch with people through the official account of 'Aamir Khan Productions' and all information regarding his upcoming films should also be provided on this account. Will

Post a Comment

0 Comments