Party girl Dananir praised Indian artists

 




Karachi: In an interview, party girl Dananir praised Indian artists.


YouTuber Dananir Mobin, who has reached the heights of fame due to a video that went viral on social media, is seen partying with showbiz artists these days. In view of this popularity, he has given the first interview to an Indian channel in which he has praised the Indian artists.

In an interview with an Indian website, host Fereydoon Shehryar showed videos of Bollywood actors reacting to a viral video.



The first video was shown of Johi Chawla and Akshay Kumar on which Dana Nair said that I had shared the video of both of them on my Instagram the other day which I liked very much. My favorite of Johi's films is Doomsday to Doomsday.

After watching Shahid Kapoor's video, Dananir called him a legend and said that he has seen his film 'Chip Ke Chip Ke' 10 times so far and wants to watch it 20 more times because I don't think I have watched this video so many times. Will be bored to see


Dananir said on Ratish Deshmukh's video that he and Genelia de Souza are both very beautiful people, I am sorry to see the video of the people while he quoted Ranveer Singh as saying that after watching his video, at first I Unbelievable, I thought it was a fake video but I was wrong. Everyone in Pakistan likes Ranveer Singh especially I like him very much.

Also read this news: Maryam Nawaz also became part of the viral video

 

Party Garm quoted Siddharth Malhotra as saying that every girl here has a crush on Siddharth and the work they do is commendable.

Post a Comment

0 Comments